Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm still around...

I'm still getting use to blogging and lately I've seem to have failed. It doesn't mean I haven't been busy drawing, I just haven't posted anything... I plan to get better at it this year.
One of my bigger projects was a gift for my daughter Jessica. I couldn't post that before Christmas for obvious reason but I can post it now.
Jessica also loves to draw. For Christmas I got her some drawing pens. I wanted something special to store them in so I decided they needed a special box. I bought a good size wooden box and covered it with tangles. I lined the inside of the box with felt and decorative paper. My husband did the sanding and sealing and added the clasp. I was very pleased with the end results and Jessica loved it.
Here are a few photos of the finished box.



No comments:

Post a Comment